Refund & Cancellation Policies
Return and Refund Policy:
• Item should be returned within 7 days of receiving.
• Refund of return shipping charges (Charges paid by the user for sending the products to us) will be limited to Rs 50 or 10% of product cost, whichever is lower.
• Please note that the product should be unused and should be sent back in original packaging with a copy of original invoice.
• To ensure that we can initiate the process of return, you would need to send us the Courier company name and the AWB number through which you have returned the product(s) to us.
• Please note that no return process would be initiated if these details are missing. These details can be sent to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• To ensure that the quality of the product is maintained, please ensure that the product(s) are properly packaged when you are returning it. The return process would be initiated once we have received the product and have completed all quality checks to ensure that the product is unused and in good condition.
How the Return Process works
• For products which are incorrectly shipped, damaged in transit, with defects please send us an email at email@example.com to initiate the return process. We will pay the return shipping charges as mentioned above and will send a replacement product within 10 working days. We reserve the right to pay you back in case there are no stocks left of the item returned.
• For goods bought on discount, the refund will be through Coupon worth the amount paid for the product.
• For goods bought on MRP, we will refund the money the way the payment was made. If the payment was by Credit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund the Credit Card or Net-Banking account. If the payment mode was Cheque, DD or COD we will send you a cheque (not a DD). Cheque will be sent only to the billing address of the customer.
• The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s) in our warehouse. Typically refunds are processed in less than 10 working days but in case of payments by Cheque/DD, it may take a few extra days for the cheque to be delivered to your billing address, and for the funds to be credited to your account, once you deposit the cheque.
• Cancellation is only available in case of orders not been shipped from our warehouse to customer’s location.
• Order processing time from our warehouse is usually 1 working day from order placed.